For your convenience, the questions we most often receive are answered here.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Reach out to us directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: I would like to become a Flight Attendant with Flight Services International, where do I start?
A: If you are looking to start a Flight Attendant career with Flight Services International, please take a look at our FAQs to insure you meet the requirements for a position as a Flight Attendant. Once you are ready to apply, please click here for our career opportunities.
Q: What are the requirements to become a Flight Attendant with Flight Services International?
A: To be part of the Flight Services International team, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Flight Attendants and applicants must be 21 years or older at the time of application
- Be in possession of a valid passport with the ability to travel unrestricted in and out of the United States
- Authorized to legally-work in the United States
- Possess at minimum a High School diploma/GED
- Able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- Willing to relocate and live within a 75 mile radius of the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, TX
- Available to work a flexible-schedule that includes rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays – all subject to flight schedule
- Able to work in a physically-demanding role that includes standing, squatting, lifting, pushing, and pulling
- Pass a 10 year background check, pre-employment drug test, and maintain a drug-free lifestyle
- Possess 2 years of customer-service experience
Q: What qualities do you look for in your Flight Attendants?
A: As a Flight Attendant with Flight Services International you will be an ambassador for our Company and the face of our brand. We are looking for customer-service oriented professionals that have a positive and approachable demeanor and a flexible attitude. A successful candidate will possess problem solving skills, a passion for customer-service, and making safety the number one priority.
Q: What does a day in the life of a Flight Attendant for Flight Services International look like?
A: A day in the life of a Flight Services International Flight Attendant is ever-changing. The day can start in Germany, and end half way across the world in Japan. Each work day can include early morning or late night show times, long haul flights, or a few short flights in one day. No matter how the day starts, every day envelops the same guiding principles of treating each guest with the utmost respect while making safety the number one priority. With Flight Services International, Flight Attendants are able to travel to many destinations around the world, provide exceptional customer service to our wide variety of clientele, and ensure every guest has a comfortable and safe flight, no matter the destination.